“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Friday, August 13, 2010

BLOG CANDY Challenge at ScrapGirl Angie's Blog

Here is an entry for the BLOG CANDY challenge at ScrapGirl Angie's Blog


As much as I'd like to take credit for this beautiful creation, I cannot!  My sister-in-law, Linda labored hard & poured much TLC into creating this easel card & drawer.  I have posted this on her behalf so that she can enter the Blog Candy Challenge at ScrapGirl Angie's Blog - Beautiful work, girl!

Good Luck, Linda!  If you win I want half! (hehe!)

Thanks for stopping by - please show some love, leave me a comment!  It makes me so happy to hear from you!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Annette, what a creative family you are! Great job from your sister in law, I will keep my fingers crossed for her! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Linda, your idea is out of the ordinary! I love it. Amazing work.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette!

    Please pass along to Linda that this easel card w/ drawer is absolutely gorgeous! It is so festive and the drawer is a wonderful surprise. Please tell her 'thank you' from me for joining in on my blog candy challenge. What a stunning project!

    Angie
    www.scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!