“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Teenagers...OMG!

Hello Friends!  Happy Thursday!
I'm back again with a new challenge:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #69  "Teenagers"

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Toucan Scraps
Prize: Winner's choice of product from the shop.

My DT card sample was created using digi papers from Toucan Scraps




Card Recipe:
Stamps: "Posing Bratz" freebie digi from My Inkie Fingers, coloured with COPICS
Paper:  Available at Toucan Scraps
Tools: Nestabilities Labels 13
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Ribbon

Please join us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - show us your fabulous "teenager" creations!  My DT mates & I look forward to seeing your work!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!