“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Monday, October 18, 2010

No Cards Allowed!

Welcome back, Friends!  Please join me this week for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #81 - "No Cards Allowed" 
This week we have two lovely sponsors:

Our very own DT Sister, Leonie, who has provided this prize for our lucky winner:
- AND -
PRIZE: FOUR digis of winner's choice

Here is my project for this week...
What's INSIDE the bag?  Doh!  Note "thingys" (not cards so I guess that's OK?!)
 
I have been (im)patiently awaiting this challege so that I could share this purse gift set with you, which I actually made during the summer!  The "designer" paper for this little purse & note "thingys" was hand stamped by Moi.  I love to hand stamp my own designer paper for a unique, custom look... and it's soooo easy! 

I found the pattern for this cute purse HERE 

Project Materials
Stamps:  Prima Clear Stamps - Jacquard, All Night Media Carte Postale, (I'm not sure who the Butterfly is from.)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Adirondack Lake Mist, Versamark
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, off white cardstock, linen paper
Tools:  Spellbinders Fancy labels, Oval Punches, Cuttlebug Bubble embossing folder
Embellishments:  Pearl ribbon slide, Copper and Clear embossing powders, ZVA Creative pearls, Ribbon



2 comments:

  1. Wow !!!!! I love it !!! Gorgeous!!!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Annette. You have given me inspiration for christmas. My teenage niece would probably like this.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!