“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Monday, October 4, 2010

Yay! Another Badge!



For those of you who are familiar with my work, you know how much I love, love making my own flowers! 

Here is the winning piece
 Here's a close-up view of my handmade flowers
 And here is a view of the INSIDE of the card, and the envelope/box made especially for this card.
You can view my original post for this entry HERE

Thanks so much to Mindy & the super talented ladies at the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Congratulations sweetie! I just knew this card was a winner! And your badge is really cute.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card, Annette.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!