“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Monday, November 15, 2010

Something gorgeous, something blue....

I had been working on this piece & wasn't it just my luck that is qualifies for the Wild Orchid Challenge #10 - "Blue Christmas"

So I quick finished this project so I can enter this week's contest, and TA-DA!


I was really happy with the final outcome of this piece... I had been working on it on and off since August!  I often do that - start on something then I hit a HUGE creative block so I let it sit, while I "mull things over" then return to that project as the thoughts come to me.  So you see, this took 3 months in the making!  LOL!  (But only because I'm my own worst critic!)

Look at these yummy, luscious flowers from Wild Orchid
...ooooh! aaah! WOW!

I am also entering this project in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes Challenge #44: "Pick Your Sundae Toppings" - Two toppings for me please: PUNCHES, RIBBON and BLUE




9 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic, awesome, boootiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, What a stunning project and well worth the effort. :) Great attention to detail. :) Those flowers are just yummy indeed. :) Some recipient is going to be very happy. :) :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a stunning creation..so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous glittery Christmas card and box!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! This is beyond stunning! Wowza! I love those WOC flowers. I just got another box of them in the mail. Yum! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so beautiful! Love the flowers and just everything! Great eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is supeeeeeeeeeerb,how u create this book? really I am curious I see it in ur work with red brown combination but cant understand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful creation - Thank you so much for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!