“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, January 20, 2011

The PaperPlay Challenge - Week 3: "Back to Black"

Hello my crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by (again)!  Please join me for my first DT post for
 PaperPlay Challenges


We have a super fun challenge for you this week: 
Use a black base for your card

This challenge is sponsored by Meljen's Designs
Prize:  Winner's choice of 4 Meljen's digital images

Here is my DT card for this week....

Card Recipe
Digital Images from Meljen's Designs
Stamp: Flourishes by Hero Arts; Sentiment from Mo Manning's Kissy
Ink: Versamark, Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder"Swiss Dots"; Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities; Stampin' Up! Oval punches
Paper: Stampin' Up! Basic Black & Bashful BlueEmbellishments: Lace & Rhinestones from stash; Stickles Stardust

Please check out the creations of my uber talented DT mates at PaperPlay Challenges, and do play along too! 

I've entered this card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge #15: Let's Get Sentimental

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute image and great card

    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger playong up today Love your card and great image

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!