“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Intense Love

Hello My Crafty Friends! 

Please join me for another fun PaperPlay Challenge:  "Stamp It Out!"

For this week's challenge use your stamps! Create a card/project using a stamp - rubba', digi, clear - the choice is yours!

This challenge is sponsored by Simon Says Stamp 
Photobucket
PRIZE:  $15 store voucher

Here is my DT sample card for this week:

I love, love creating my own designer papers. For this card, I used a background stamp by Stampin' Up! En Francais. Against the red cardstock I used SEI Rose Petal and on the pink card stock I stamped using Versamark. I was going for a somewhat distressed, antique-ish look so I sponged a bit of ink in Rich Cocoa (Momento) along the edges & smudged the ink as well.... I made a simple envelope box to match!


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS:  Stampin' Up! En Francais; Looks Like Spring; Sentiment from TLC Creations
INK:  Versamark; Momento Rich Cocoa; SEI Rose Petal
PAPER:  Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink, Real Red; Brown textured stock from stash.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Martha Stewart diecut lace tag; ZVA Pearls; Lace ribbon, flower, stick pins & beads from stash.

Thanks for visiting today. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by! I love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Annette, just gorgeous... love it. Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely rich card Annette I love it

    liz b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag and the papers are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card really show intense love, and the envelop ufff out of this world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!