“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Sunday, May 9, 2010

I found Zoe!

This is a little shout out to Zoe at "Make it Crafty."  Her creations are just amazing!  Not too long ago, I was browsing through my "inspiration file" of cards & projects I had saved pictures of, and there was this card that I absolutely loved!


It's a pop-up card that really does "POP!"  I really adore the image she used, the dimensions, and the colors are so vibrant!  And how adorable is this Tea Party theme?!  I wanted to recreate something similar to this masterpiece, for my daughter (now 21 years old) who has always loved anything pop-up.  I know she would adore this card! but at the time I could not for the life of me remember who created this card, and could not quite make out the watermark so that I could re-visit that blog.  Then just today, as I was browsing through my favorite blogs, and someone had a link to Zoe's.  OMGosh!  How happy was I to discover that Zoe was the creator of this fabulous card?!  AND, she's offering some awesome candy too!  Oh my - It's just too much! LOL!  Do visit her blog (but the candy is mine! haha!)  You can check out Zoe's work HERE

P.S.  - ZOE: I love, love the tree stamp! Would you be willing to share?



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.

    You will be happy to know that I will be offering some similar designed digi trees when I launch my new store. :)

    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!