“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who says you can't have fun on a Tuesday?

Happy Tuesday, Friends! I am very excited to share with you what I think has to be my VERY FAVORITE creation so far! 
This is called a "Neverending Card"

Please check out this video to see how this card has earned it's name....


Pardon the poor video quality - it's my first try at videography! 
(I think I'll just stick with cardmaking...)

Here are better pictures of the card...


I think this is such a fun card - it just goes on and on, and on, and on, and on.... and being the big kid that I am, I love "action" cards!  AND, the many dimensions of this card was a great way for me to show case not just one or two, but THREE  new digi's from Di's Digidownloads

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
All Sorts Challenge #70 - "At Least 3 Punches"  - I used 8 punches on the front of the card.
Fussy & Fancy Challenge #19 - "Christmas Colors" - I used Red, Green, White, Vanilla & Gold
Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #122 - "Anything Goes"
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #101 - "Anything Goes"
 
Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by - I love to hear from you!

Card Recipe:
Stamps:  All images are from Di's Digidownloads
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink Fired Brick, Stampin' Up! Old Olive
Paper: Couture Cardstock Dubloon, Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Very Vanilla.
Tools: Nestabilities Fancy Labels, Lattice Pendant accents, Spades Pendant accents, Fleur de lis accents;  Stampin' Up! Punches - Word Window, Scolloped Edge, Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Square, Curly Label;  Martha Stewart Corner Punch, Branch Punch, Pine Branch Edger;  Punch Bunch Flowers
Embellishments: Pearls, Rhinestones, Stamens, Ribbon.  The flowers are handmade by moi!

7 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW, this is stunning, must have taken ages ~ well worth it though, it's beautiful
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, I got your post - thanks for dropping by my blog with the freebie link - that was very kind of you and I really appreciate it. I'm SOOOOO excited - I got me a little sailor mouse rofl - THANKYOU!!!

    I see you can't get enough of our Secret Crafter Challenge lol - I love your forever card - never been brave enough to try one myself yet - yours looks amazing. You one very talented crafter!!!!

    Good luck in the draw!!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow at first I thought it was 3 different cards. Love the way you colored Di's images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card...such a lovely design
    Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Annette!! what can i say this is awesome, and i just love your videa, its great to hear a voice to the face. I think its done really well. I will link this to my site its great!
    Love the colouring too!!
    Big Big Hugs Di xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab neverending card,fab papers and those images are so sweet :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous folding! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!