“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spooky Treats

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #73:  "Spooky!"
This week's challenge is to create a Halloween themed card or project.

Our "Spooky" challenge is sponsored by
http://www.craftobsessions.co.uk/
One lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher to the store.

Here is my spooky DT treat....



Project Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Verry Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Black,.
Ink: Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Sizzix Top Note, Circle punches, Heart punch

Can you believe Halloween is next weekend?!   I am looking forward to taking my granddaughters trick-or-treating this year.  It will be so much fun to dress them up, to see their expressions & reactions to the costumes of other trick-or-treaters, and of course, their excitement at receiving all the yummy treats.  Gosh, it seems like not too long ago I was taking their mother out on Halloween!  My how time flies!  Where has all the time gone? Sigh! 

Please join us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - show us your "spooky" creations!

6 comments:

  1. I just had a sneak peek from the blogger reader and I JUST had to see this.. sure am pleased I did 'cos these are gorgeous and so fun, love them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette I love your treat bags they are so cute love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Annette these are fantastic I love them!!! thanks for entering my candy, good luck. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette these look great! I love the shape of the cards and the way you've decorated them to look like heads is really cool! Gemma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable. I need to try something like this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are fantastic i love them, great creations.
    Betty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!