“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, January 27, 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge #87

HAPPY THURSDAY, my crafty friends!

Please join me at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge for another fun challenge:

Create a Gate Fold (or Tri-fold Card)

This weeks's challenge is sponsored by
Prize: One month's subscription to Ai Factory Monthly Kit

Here's my DT sample for this week's challenge
I've created a tutorial for this card design which can be found HERE, and on the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog.  I'd like to send a special THANKS to Jo, for featuring my tutorial for this week's challenge.  I hope it helps & you all have as much fun making this card as I did!

 


Thanks so much for visiting today. Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by - I just love to hear from you!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Annette and a fab tutorial.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and so ELEGANT, beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the fan of ur hand made flower,grt work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!