“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 127

This week's sketch was designed by Sarah Bigelow.

This is my first participation in the Mojo Monday Challenge. I decided to make a circle card, it's something different for me.


Creative Ingredients:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Lt. Green Cardstock.
Ink: VersaMark, Black embossing power. Ranger Distressing Ink - Old Paper.
Stamp: Hero Arts - You're the Best.
Tools: Blue Hills Studio Multi Shaper Punch - Fireworks, Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy Embossing Folder.
Embellishments: Primas Flowers, Primas Jewelry, Paper Flowers, Ribbon.








1 comment:

  1. HI Annette,
    I love this card..haven't made a round card for so long you've wetted my mojo..Gorgeous image and flowers..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!