“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Badge!

It has been a little while since I won a challenge badge,  so I am very happy to announce that I made the TOP 3 for  Week #22  at  THE SHABBY TEA ROOM!

Many thanks to Debbie and all of the Shabby Girl Designers!

Here is what caught their eyes:

I love the challenge themes over at The Shabby Tea Room, the Shabby Girl Design Team creations are always inspiring & so super shabby chic-a-licious!

2 comments:

  1. Annette I am so very happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve this badge "haut la main"! Your work was extraordinary.
    HUGS.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!