“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, March 31, 2011

CRAFT Challenge #96

Happy Thursday & please join me for this another CRAFT Challenge!

This week's challenge presents us with inspirational picture.
For this challenge you will base your card/project on the elegant picture below.


Sponsoring this challenge is:
PRIZE: 5 images of choice for the winner of this challenge.

Here is my Design Team sample for this week -a wedding table display
The roof of this "gazebo" was such a challenge for me! It took 3 tries before I finally got it right! Grrrr! I topped it off with lace, ribbon & the flowers match those on the cake.
 Here is a close up of the wedding cake, encased in the gazebo....


A closer view of the wedding cake...

Project Materials
Stamp: Stampin' Up! Whimsical Words
Ink: Stampin' Up! Blush Blossom
Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White; DCWV Luxury; Gold Foil Paper from stash
Tools:  Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3,
Embellishments: Roses by Prima; Pearls from ZVA; Gold Dew Drops; Pearl strand, Lace & Ribbon from stash.


I've entered this project in the following challenges:
Pattie's Creations Challenge - Flowers & Pearls
Paper Pretties PWC 177 - Bring on the Bling!
The Paper Variety: It's as Easy as 1-2-3!  (My recipe is (1) Stamped Sentiment, (2) Die cuts, (3)Embellishments: Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls)
Tuesday Throwdown #42: Florals
Stamping Scrapping Challenge - Use something that Sparkles! (I used stickles STARDUST on my flowers, as well as Fold Foil Paper)



11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette - SUPER WOW!!!!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Flowers OR Flowers and Pearls' challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that was a lot of work, beautiful! thanks for sharing it at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow Anette.. this is brilliant, simply awesome, wow I love your project... fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS! How cool is that? Thanks for playing with us at TPV it's amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love how you used our flower theme for this week’s challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very pretty. Love that cake. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, excuse while I got pick up my jaw, it just hit the floor.
    It's just gorgeous.
    thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is amazing, its so gorgeous, i adore it,a fantastic creation Annette.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerb supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerb supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!