“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Little One!

Good Morning to all! 
Please join me for another challenge at The C.R.A.F.T. Challenge...

This week's theme is:
"NEW BABY"

This week we have as our sponsor again Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

PRIZE: (5) Digital Stamps or
(4) digital stamps & (1) Paper Pack of Winner's choice

Here's my Design Team sample for this week...


Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave me a comment to let me know that you did - I just love hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Annette, this is awesome, and sooo pretty and sweet. Love the pastel colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simply supeeeeeeeeerb, a darling card,so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!