Skip to main content

Come join me for a spot of Tea!

Happy Monday, my crafy friends!  I am super honored to have been invited as Guest Designer at The Shabby Tea Room this week. I love, love the fun challenge themes at the Tea Room, and I am always so inspired & awed by the stunning creations of Debbie and the Shabby Girls. This week's challenge theme is "Buttons and Bows." 

Here is my guest designer creation for The Shabby  Tea Room
  


Many thanks again to Debbie & the lovely ladies at The Shabby Tea Room, for having me as Guest Designer this week! Please play along & do stop by the Tea Room!

I've also entered this project in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love the fan, the colors...everything!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Pollycraft this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is truly a piece of art!!! So sweet,cute,shabby,lovely...Love the details! Have to go and take another look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Annette.

    Have a great day.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Annette! Stunning piece of artwork! Love everything about it especially the fan, the flowers and how you arranged them, the colors are beautiful and they all work so well together. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!

Popular posts from this blog

BOO!

Happy Sunday, Friends! Come join me for more fun at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #82   This week we have a HALLOWEEN COLOR CHALLENGE Create a card or project that uses only the colors seen here! Orange, Lime Green, White/Cream and Plum Purple. As an added bonus & in celebration of Halloween, feel free to add the color BLACK too! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN CARD OR PROJECT TO ENTER THIS CHALLENGE! …Oh, and don’t forget to STAMP! Afterall, we don’t call this STAMPtacular Sunday for nothing! One lucky winner will receive this fabulous prize donated by MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS This is my take on this week's color challenge  Here's an inside of my card, it's a pop-up!  Ooooh spooky!  Here is a closer view of the haunted house background... I do hope you'll join our challenge this week - my DT Sisters & I can't wait to see your creations! Card Recipe Stamps:  Halloween stamps by Sugar Nellie, Haunted Fence from Magnolia, Haunted Ho...

Season's Change

Welcome back, Friends!  Come join me this week for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #78 - "Season's Change!" This week's challenge is to create a card or project using ONLY colors of Fall!   Oooh, how pretty, huh?! Our SPONSOR this week is  Magnolialicious Our lucky winner's PRIZE:  Here is my DT creation for this week's AWESOME challenge theme.... An inside view of the card, and custom envelope/box. All of the flowers on this card are handmade. I know, you're probably thinking, "oh what a lot of work!"  Actually, it really is not. I use paper punches to create the flowers and leaves. So, whenever I have very small scraps of paper I punch them with my floral punches & store them in a box for future use. It's very convenient for me to have the pieces already punched too. Then, whenever I get bored or often while I watch TV, I "form" the flowers & store them away so that they're ready when I need them. This is my box o...

Spring Flutterings

I had to squeeze some "quiet time" in today, because I did not have anytime last week to do anything.  My 8 month old "Baby Diva" has kept me busy, as she is staying with me while her Mommy is out of town till Wednesday.  Fortunately, she is such a good baby.  She must have known I was feining for some crafting time, because she was so cooperative! I was kind of all over the place with this card.  It has a little bit of everything: Stamping, stitching, handmade flowers ( you know me & my handmade flowers!), border punches, and a pretty butterfly.   I wanted to try making a new flower.  The larger flower was created using an apple, star & daisy punches.  Each of the flower centers have a touch of bling by Viva Decor glitter pen in "Hologram."  The butterfly was cut from a Nesties die.  I blinged up each layer with stickles & hit with 2 coats of Crystal Effects.  I used Kaiser Craft pearls in "Bliss" for th...