“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cute as a Bug!

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #64 Create a card or project that has a bug on it. If our participants make something for a baby then they will be entered in to our drawing twice!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp

PRIZE: $25 Gift Certificate plus FREE SHIPPING


 Here is my DT creation for this challenge...



I have wanted to make this cute little buggy ever since I first saw one.  How cute would this be for a baby shower favor?!   I created this buggy from a picture, so I did not have a template to follow.  But believe it or not, it was really quite easy to put together.  I will work on instructions for this project, so check back later under my "Tutorials/Templates" tab.

In the meantime, come play along with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - we are looking forward to seeing your creations!

Here is a list of materials I used for this project:
Stamp: Prima "Nouveau", Background stamp
Ink: Versamark, Stampendous Embossing Power Blushing Pink Pastel
Paper: Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Tools: Stampin' Up! Edge Punch, paper crimper
Embellishments: Prima Mini Roses, ZVA Pearls Pewter, Crocheted Lace, Ribbon, Pearl floral findings, Rhinestone brads

Thanks for visiting today. Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment. I just love this inspirational piece for the challenge. Absolutely amazing with such detail.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!