Skip to main content

Can I get a Woot! Woot?!!

I won!  I won!  Look at the yummy scrumpdillyishous blog candy the lovely
Zoe at Make It Crafty will be sending to me!  Wooo hooo!  Can I just tell you how absolutely delighted I am - especially since I rarely ever win anything. 
THANK YOU, ZOE!

Friends, Zoe's creations are absolutely amazing!  I was so wow-ed by her colouring skill, and her originality.  Check out this amazing mechanical paper carousel horse that really works!  Stunning!  Zoe will soon launch her online store, which will include the instructions and template she designed for the mechanical paper carousel horse.  I can assure you, I will be amongst the first to purchase!   


Comments

  1. And it's on it's way to you! I can't wait to see what lovely creations you make! Lots a hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them! Please stop by again, and keep on creating!

Popular posts from this blog

BOO!

Happy Sunday, Friends! Come join me for more fun at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #82   This week we have a HALLOWEEN COLOR CHALLENGE Create a card or project that uses only the colors seen here! Orange, Lime Green, White/Cream and Plum Purple. As an added bonus & in celebration of Halloween, feel free to add the color BLACK too! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN CARD OR PROJECT TO ENTER THIS CHALLENGE! …Oh, and don’t forget to STAMP! Afterall, we don’t call this STAMPtacular Sunday for nothing! One lucky winner will receive this fabulous prize donated by MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS This is my take on this week's color challenge  Here's an inside of my card, it's a pop-up!  Ooooh spooky!  Here is a closer view of the haunted house background... I do hope you'll join our challenge this week - my DT Sisters & I can't wait to see your creations! Card Recipe Stamps:  Halloween stamps by Sugar Nellie, Haunted Fence from Magnolia, Haunted Ho...

Season's Change

Welcome back, Friends!  Come join me this week for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #78 - "Season's Change!" This week's challenge is to create a card or project using ONLY colors of Fall!   Oooh, how pretty, huh?! Our SPONSOR this week is  Magnolialicious Our lucky winner's PRIZE:  Here is my DT creation for this week's AWESOME challenge theme.... An inside view of the card, and custom envelope/box. All of the flowers on this card are handmade. I know, you're probably thinking, "oh what a lot of work!"  Actually, it really is not. I use paper punches to create the flowers and leaves. So, whenever I have very small scraps of paper I punch them with my floral punches & store them in a box for future use. It's very convenient for me to have the pieces already punched too. Then, whenever I get bored or often while I watch TV, I "form" the flowers & store them away so that they're ready when I need them. This is my box o...

A Monochromatic Floral-Shabby Twisted Sketch with Wings!

Hah! Try saying that 10 times! LOL It was so hot outside today - 97 degrees.  Ugh!  I thought I'd jump in the pool to cool off, but even the pool was too hot!  Seriously, there is such a thing... So, I spent most of the day in the comfort of our air conditioned craft room.  Here is my hot summer day creation :   I love the theme for this card, "A Monochromatic Floral-Shabby Twisted Sketch with Wings!"  which is a combination of a few different challenges Here is the inside of the card, also a pop-up, although I was not able to get a better picture...  Look at the little butterflies dangling on the twine! All of the "designer paper" for this card is hand stamped by MOI - I so rarely ever use printed designer paper because I love, love creating my own! On this card I used "Fabulous Flourishes" by Tim Holtz, "Documentary" by Prima , which were stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink and Stampin' Up! Soft Suede .  All of the flowers are a...